The SAAF Forum

Discussion on the SAAF and other southern African air forces.
It is currently 06 Oct 2026, 08:57

All times are UTC + 2 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: 11 Aug 2004, 18:29 

Joined: 09 Jul 2004, 10:33
Posts: 96
Location: Pretoria, Centurion
like i said...that's all :-)

_________________
<b><i>Fly_Guy_39 :) </i></b>
<b><i>Always Flying...</i></b>


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Aug 2004, 20:09 
User avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2004, 21:13
Posts: 1165
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Awesome news, well done!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2004, 17:42 
User avatar

Joined: 13 Aug 2004, 22:28
Posts: 11
Location: pretoria
:P


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2004, 17:53 
User avatar

Joined: 13 Aug 2004, 22:28
Posts: 11
Location: pretoria
:P [b]


HI_FLY_GUY_ 39!!

HOW ARE YOU DOING MAN? I WAS JUST READING YOUR MAIL M*N IS ALL SOME GREAT NEWS, BUT WAIT A MUNITE CAN YOU TELL ME THE SECRETE OF PASSING THAT FREKEN VIENNA MACHINE M*N, LAST TIME I DID N'T EVEN GET THERE, THOSE 4 TESTS PROBABLY THE 3 TEST KICK MY as**

I AM HOPING TO HEAR SOME TIPS FORM YOU AS I WILL BE GOING THERE SO SOON AND HEY I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST WITH YOUR SELECTION M*n!!

CHEERS,
VELI


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 2 hours


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group